How to be a Male Striptainer
- Training Process for STRIPTAINERS
- Customer Service
- How to be featured on the Homepage
- How to keep track of your upcoming jobs
- Things you need to do your job
- Bring $20 in ones, tied with a paper clip.. give to girls for change.
- Be sure to arrive to venue 15 minutes early at the minimum. It often takes that long to walk from your car to the hotel room. And often you?ll want to stop by the restroom to check yourself out and freshen up.
- Have a (702) area code phone number. This way the customer can call you from the hotel phone. Most hotels have poor phone reception.
- If the customer has an international phone number, it helps if you have international calling/texting enabled. Calling international is so much cheaper now days. It doesn?t cost much to call a client overseas, especially if it?s just for a few minutes to confirm party details.
- You can also contact an international customer via Whatsapp phone app. It?s free and you can text them using wifi or the data plan on your phone.
- Hide your money! Whatever money you make (especially base pay), be sure to put it somewhere hidden in case you leave your bag alone and someone goes through it. This RARELY happens but it has happened so always better to be safe than sorry! Here?s a site I found with secret safes http://www.bewild.com/dicansa.html
Strip Party Cheat Sheet
Clothing (minimum): g-string or bootie shorts, pants, tshirt or tank top, dress shirt, belt, socks/shoes
Equipment: Stereo, party lights (optional)
Party Favors: Leis, suckers, garter belt, penis pop
How do I handle an upset or unhappy customer?
First, please take notes on how the party went. Also take a screenshot of yourself leaving the party so we have proof that you left on time and not early. Also please let us know right away if any issues come up so we can address them immediately. Putting them off only makes it harder for us to resolve the situation later.
How we determine your pay
We pay you for up to 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. You can set your rates to whatever you want. We will add our agency fee on top of it when we sell our services.
So if you want $100 for a 15 minute party, we will charge the client $140 and pay you your $100 fee. If you feel you are not booking enough parties or are not making enough, you can change your rates at any time.
There are exceptions:
- If two dancers are booked, there is a 5% discount
- If the customer is active military, there is a 5% discount
- If a customer uses a promotional code, there is a 5-10% discount
- There is no combining discounts
- If a substitute dancer is requested, you can offer to fill-in but you will be paid the rate of the dancer you are filling in. (We don?t ask the customer to pay more when we are trying to replace their dancer last minute)
What's a Ride Along?
This where we add a second dancer to a party for an additional $100. You are paid $60 for the party. As the ?Rookie Ride Along?, all you have to do is show up in whatever nice clothes you have (with bootie shorts or g-string underneath). You don?t have to host the party or wear a specific costume or talk a lot or anything like that. You just hang out at the party and after the main stripper has done his routine and gotten down to his bootie shorts/g-string, that?s when you come in to do a strip for the guest of honor. After that, you two basically give the girls lap dances and split the tips afterwards.
What's the Full Monty?
The Full Monty Flash Ending: This where you flash the guest of honor towards the end of the party. Only she gets to see a glimpse of your ?package? We charge $50 for this and you take home $30. This ensures a nice bonus for this extra feature and you don?t have to negotiate with the girls for flashing them. This is OPTIONAL, you can choose not to be available for this.
What is Food Delivery?
This where you pickup a cake or pizza (for example) and bring it with you to the party. We charge $50 for this and you take home $30. We offer pickup from locations close to the strip so there is minimal drive time. This is OPTIONAL
How can I improve my chances for getting booked?
- Take awesome pics! The more variety, sexy, fantasy like, the better. Also reality pics are good to mix in.
- Get a highlight video! So critical in making you stand out.
- Get your biography posted on your profile page!