Our Replacement Process
Replacing entertainers for parties can happen. When it does, we will send out a text to everyone with the following details:
- WHAT: “Replacement Striptainer Needed!”
- WHEN: “Friday, Dec 30, 2018”
- START TIME: “10:30PM”
- HOW LONG: “30 min”
- ADD-ONS: “Party Lights & Full Monty”
- WHERE: “MGM Grand”
- GUESTS: “10 girls / 0 guys”
- PAY: “Pay is your usual” or “Pay is $150” or “Pay is your rate ($180 max)”
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: “Dress as UPS delivery guy. Deliver fake package.”
- HOW TO APPLY: “reply “UPS” to be submitted
How does the pay work for this gig?
In the example above, the PAY is your pay rate for 30 minutes. The max is $180. What this means is if your pay is usually $150, then you will get that amount. If your pay is $200, then you will have to accept $180 instead. This is because we have to refund the difference to the customer if the replacement Striptainer is less than the original Striptainer.
The “plus $70” is the extra amount you are paid for bringing party lights and ending the party with the full monty.
No problem, you can text any questions to 702-605-0800 or send us an email support @ skyfire.vip.