The Talent Search and Submission Process
This page describes how customers are able to choose and book our entertainers.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A CUSTOMER PLACES AN ORDER?
When a customer requests an entertainer, we will check with that entertainer first. if they are available, then we book them.
If they are not available then we will do a Talent Search to see who are available and send the customer options.
WHAT IS A TALENT SEARCH?
A Talent Search is when one of our agents sends a group a text message with an Open Job offer.
WHAT IS AN OPEN JOB OFFER?
An Open Job offer is an offer that anyone can submit for. in this situation, we are gathering and sending options to the client until they make their decision.
Here is an example of an Open Job offer:
Looking to fill the following job:
Job: Male Striptainer
Time: 9:00 AM PST
Duration: 1 hour
Female Guests: 1
Male Guests: 0
Special Instruction: Cowboy outfit preferred
Pay: $150 + Tips
Click here to respond
HOW DO I SUBMIT FOR THE JOB?
If you can do the job at the requested time, simply click the link and choose “Yes” and then hit Submit. Done!
WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE THE START TIME?
You can submit for a job even if you can’t make the requested start time.
That way, if a customer wants you badly enough, they’ll change the time to accommodate you.
So when you respond, please choose “Yes” or “Yes but at different times”
If you choose “Yes”, that simply means you can do the job at the time requested.
If you choose “Yes but at a different time”, simply tell us the earliest time you can start and the latest time you can start. This gives the customer a window of time and makes it easier for them to choose you.
- EXAMPLE: You get a job notification about a one hour job from 5pm to 6pm.
- You can’t make it there until 7pm. But you can work as as late as 11pm Which means your latest start time would be 10pm.
- You would click on “Yes but at different times” and then simply choose 7pm as your earliest start time and 10pm as your latest start time.
- EXAMPLE: Let’s say a 30 minute job starts at 8pm and you are only available from 1pm to 7:30pm. Just reply like this:
- Earliest start time: 1pm
- Latest start time: 7pm
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I’M CHOSEN FOR THE JOB
When a customer chooses an entertainer, the chosen person will get notified and whoever did not get chosen will get notified as well.
This system is automated so when you submit for a job, the customer get notified right away. The sooner you submit, the better for you!
- If you wish to be removed from our Job Hotline, call or text us at (702) 605-0800 and let us know and we will remove you from the list.
- Do not text “Stop”, “Remove” or “Unsubscribe” to our hotline. Do not block our numbers. If you do either of these things, you will cause problems for our system and we will not be happy.